Thursday, June 9, 2011

The "C" Collection

I should have post this last night. We went to mall to buy school stuffs. I was just forced to go too because I want to buy a Pencil Case, Envelope, and a Preview Magazine [actually, that is not really on my plan, let's say, if i hit the jackpot, then i will grab one. haha.]. It went ok, all I planned to buy is now on my hands even the magazine. Haha. Anyways, it rained a lot yesterday. That caused our classes to be suspended. Like God rally don't want me & my sister to go to school. First, the classes we know was June 6, then moved to June 7. And since our building's comfort room was not yet student-ready, it was moved to June 9. And it rained like hell on June 8 that suspends our classes on June 9. Like, what the hell is your problem, classes?! Haha. Were like really ready last night and i was shocked to wake up 11 in the morning. I hope I will really be ready for tomorrow. After how many days our classes was moved, I should really be school-ready. Moving on, I always update myself with the latest shoes thru internet. I regularly check out my favorite online shops on Facebook to get updates and drool their new products. Basically, Gold Dot released their new collection. Although they did not really put a name on their collection, I just called it the "C" Collection, for the name of all the shoes they just released starts with letter C. Haha. So here are their shoes and my comments. :)

Gold Dot's White Charm Wedges/ P,2995 - Gold Dot FB

Gold Dot's White Charm Wedges/ P,2995 - Gold Dot FB

These shoes are awesome. Whenever I see them, it gives me a modern and edgy feeling, maybe because of it's color. Still, it's lovely and beautiful. :)

Gold Dot's Rust Charm Wedges/ P,2995 - Gold Dot FB

Gold Dot's White Charm Wedges/ P,2995 - Gold Dot FB

Let's go, Howdy! These shoes are nothing but awesome! Basically, becaise of it's color, it gives me a kind of country feeling. I lovely suggest these shoes to Taylor Swift to wear on her Mean performances. Haha. I love it too because it fits many outfits. These shoes are love. :)

Gold Dot's Red Connie Pumps/ P2,975 - Gold Dot FB

Gold Dot's Red Connie Pumps/ P2,975 - Gold Dot FB

These shoes are freakingly awesome! I don't know how Gold Dot got this idea, but it is really capital AWESOME! These shoes are perfect for anything. For example, in the morning, you have your work, just wear the pumps. And keep the straps on your bag. In the evening, wear these shoes with the straps and you are ready to your midnight party! Haha. Just imagining how multipurpose it is to a woman with a very hectic schedule that needs to be fashionable. Plus, Pump shoes are in. So having these shoes makes you very in. Haha. So that's it! I like it so much. :)

Gold Dot's Black Connie Pumps/ P2,975 - Gold Dot FB

Gold Dot's Black Connie Pumps/ P2,975 - Gold Dot FB

These super shoes come too with black. Very Chic and Modern Classic. :)

Gold Dot's Rust Cassandra Peep-Toes / P3,495 - Gold Dot FB

Gold Dot's Rust Cassandra Peep-Toes / P3,495 - Gold Dot FB

Gold Dot's Cream Cassandra Peep-Toes / P3,495 - Gold Dot FB

Gold Dot's Cream Cassandra Peep-Toes / P3,495 - Gold Dot FB

These Cassandra Peep-Toes are my pick. I really like it! They are very useful to a typical working woman. The colors were just freakingly awesome. I love the mild feeling I get whenever I see these shoes. Basically, the colors were perfect. These shoes are really must-have. It is really your everyday stylish shoes.

I love Gold Dot so much. They are way too perfect. They are having their career to the tip of the mountain already. Plus, their price are very reasonable. Your money is really worth it to their shoes. I want to shop on them in case I will have my extra money already. Plus, I will buy my shoe gift for my mom here. So if you are a woman & working, I recommend you to see Gold Dot's Shoes.

If you want to see more of Gold Dot's Heaven Shoes, see their Facebook Page here : Gold Dot

PS. Since I grabbed a back issue of Preview Magazine, I will share some of my thoughts about it. I will read the all the words in that mag first so I can judge it very reasonably. I have a lot to say about it. Currently, I'm reading & loving it. So stay tuned about that. :)

Gold Dot Lover,
Gian :))

No comments:

Post a Comment