Saturday, June 11, 2011

WOOD TO HEAVEN

It's weekend again & I have nothing to do but wait for my dad to invite us to a bookstore & buy our school requirements. And I even have not yet finished reading my Preview Magazine, that's why I have nothing to blog about. And so, I started to stroll fashion designer's Facebook Profile so that I can fill my page again. So this is what I saw on Ushi Sato's Blog. I can't remember who made these but it have inner awesomeness. If you lack height, have this. Just don't mind people staring at you. Just think that you will like be a baby walking and you will having nothing to see while walking but legs without these babies. These shoes are very cool. I love them. They are just simply irresistible, for me. But, people will be vary anxious if i wear these. They will say that I am already tall, plus I will wear these, I will be Gian GIANT already. Not that I hate being tall, in fact, I love them. It is like an asset to me. Especially in these industry. And I remembered when I was on Philippine Fashion Week, everybody's tall. Maybe it's because many are wearing Skyscraper heels & I am just wearing my dad's shoe, which i think is the only that fits my outfit. Let's go to the opposite of that story. Just so you know, we had our first day of classes yesterday. My first year classmates said that i became taller. Most of them are like semi-angry, i don't know why, but i think we have the same feeling to when i was on PFW. It's not that same really. Haha. Anyways, i love being tall, i think it's my asset & I live a happy life with it. Haha. So here are the wooden shoes.

http://www.theshadesandscarf.com/

When I first saw these, I thought that it was like a rolling shoes or roller shoes? [like those we have when we were still a kid] Then it came to my mind that if it works that way, expect that you will slip on those shoes. Haha. I still don't know how my mind works, but it is really impossible with it's structure. It has no center [im not sure it that's the term, i forgot my Science I. Haha.] that will cause it not to roll. PLUS, the one that holds the circled wood are on it's side & top, and that will really cause it not to roll. It is really impossible to walk on this too. You would march when wearing these or just continue to roll & roll with a man pushing you from the back, and you will look like a lifeless mannequin. Haha. Anyways, what I was thinking was impossible & hard, that's it. I really love these shoes. They are awesome. :) In case you want to make the circled wood roll, it should have this structure :


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I can't stand laughing on what I did. Haha. Anyways, to the maker of these babies, I love your shoes so much. It is simple, yet very modern & fabulous. :)

http://www.theshadesandscarf.com/

I don't get these shoes. I don't know if it is a heelless one or the model just worked it down. Yet, these are simply beautiful. I remembered our drafting times on these shoes. We made a figure that looks like an inverted telephone. These are love. I think it looks like those Japanese's Slippers? Haha. Anyways, I love them. The wood platforms are very high that gives you a look to heaven.It took the platforms into new dimension.

So that's it for now. I have to finish my Preview Magazine so that I can make a very reasonable review for it. I'm sorry if i bought the October 2010 issue. I don't usually look on the month of it. I just look on the cover. Haha. :)

Will be shocked when he will be on heaven [or hell???] already,
Gian :))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment