Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I WISH I WILL BE NOT TOO LATE. =.=

"Long time, no blog"

Every time I open blogger.com, my dad will say these 2 divine words "SLEEP NOW." And I will give my reasons, reasons, reasons to continue the stuffs i am doing, but I always end up to rush things and sleep. Anyways, I don't know what happened to me during our English class. I think I lost my creativity in literature & writing. Anyways, stress drives away my brain again. Even though we have no assignments for today, Is till need to do school stuffs. So I will try to make this fast. I went to the mall yesterday to buy school needs, of course, i strolled the mall, and i planned to see shoes. SO I went at So FAB! and saw these shoes...

~PHOTOS TO BE POSTED ASAP :) ~

OK, So, is it a heelless shoes? YAH. In think so it is. But it looks like a wedge. What do you think thoughts? Anyways, I wish malls would not sell heelless shoes for the next 2 months. I want to buy my heelless shoes while it is not yet on sale at mall and you have to contact the designer for them to make these babies for you. I'm dizzy, sorry for zeh grammar. I just wish so that these are ain't heelless and i wish it will not be available on malls for the next 2-3 months. I wish to buy them while they are still special. :)

OOOOOPPPPSSSSS. After few days of excessive thinking, I think it's more of like WEDGES. They are the coolest wedges ever. I'm just OVER REACTING. HAHA! On my list ;)

Man that was drived crazy by the shoes [blame them],
Gian+




No comments:

Post a Comment