Sunday, August 28, 2011

Geisha's


Gold Dot recently released their latest collection, it was themed JAPAN. I don't know the exact name of their collection, but as far as I know, it was the Gold dot's anniversary collection. It really got my attention for Karl Leuterio was the model. HAHA. That's how I love Karl. He is so cute here. I love his Hair. He is just so cute. I want to kiss him, it is because I am his biggest fan. Haha. I just wish one day, he gives off one of his clothes for me. I will always wear them. Moving on, Gold Dot never failed to give me an awe. Their shoes are very awesome. I love the fact that the name of their shoes were the first name too of the model that is wearing them. I love the Karl Slingbacks. It is my peg. More power to Gold Dot and to Ms. Ally, the woman behind these marvelous things. Could you now please answer my prayers? The free Gold Dot shoes? More power, Gold Dot. I will surely buy on your shop whenever I will have money. I am very sure to that.


Kookie's Hair was awesome.

My Personal favorite. :)







Congratulations, Ms. Ally, more power, stay beautiful. I love your brand, I will never forget about it. I will surely buy someday.

Photo Courtesy : Gold Dot [Facebook]
Shop Here: Gold Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment